Warwick Emergency Services Commission (WESC)
Warwick Emergency Services Commission
Duane Ober, Administrator
315 Clay Road
Lititz, PA 17543
717-626-8900, ext. 144
To protect and enhance the quality of life of those who live, work and visit our shared communities, by protecting life, property and the environment, doing so in the most efficient, effective and safe manner.
As members of a joint Fire/EMS service, Warwick Emergency Service provider’s value:
- Commitment to service
- Accountability to those we serve and each other
The Warwick Emergency Services Alliance (WESA) was established in 2001 with 10 member organizations. This was a partnership of local government and volunteer emergency service providers dedicated to the continued support and success of the volunteer community for the region it represents. In the summer of 2013, the partner municipalities of the Warwick Emergency Services Alliance adopted an Amended and Restated Intermunicipal Agreement that created a commission of individuals representing each of the emergency services providers and the municipalities. This newly created organization is theWarwick Emergency Services Commission (WESC). The members continue to promote and ensure the present and future vitality of our region’s volunteer emergency response organizations.
The WESC Board of Directors is composed of 8 voting members consisting of 1 member of the governing body of each Municipality, 1 member from each Fire Company, 1 member of Warwick Community Ambulance Association, and 1 citizen at large (to be rotated by municipality each year). The Director is a nonvoting member of the WESC Board of Directors.
- Floods / Flash Floods Safety
- Forms & Documents
- Free Smoke Detector Program
- Green Reflective Address Markers
- Home Fire Safety Tips for Smokers
- Hometown Hero Profiles
- Hometown Heros Honored
- Hydration: Why it's so important
- Meeting Minutes
- National Fire Prevention Week-2015
- Propane Cylinder Safety
- Special Needs Information Form - WESC
- Volunteer Information
- WESC Meeting Calendar
- WESC Members
- WESC Volunteer Appreciation Banquet held on May 4, 2015 at Brick Gables
- Year to Date Incident Totals - Fire and EMS
News & Announcements
- Due to inclement weather, the Warwick Township offices are closed today (3/14). The office will reopen on Wednesday 3/15 at 8am.
- Warwick Township receives a $50,000 grant from DCNR to complete Phase II of the Lions Park rehabilitation.
- 2017 Budget Highlights
- Christmas Tree Recycling at Municipal Building until Jan 23rd.
- 2016 Skywarn Spotter Training 10/6/2016