The Department of Public Works is comprised of seven full-time, one part-time and two seasonal employees. The Department is responsible for road construction and maintenance, storm sewer and drainage work, winter snow and ice removal, installation of traffic and street signs, and maintenance of the Township's park system. The Department is responsible for over eighty-nine miles of road system and is also under contract with PennDOT for winter maintenance on several miles of state roads in the Township. A Public Works Superintendent is responsible for the on-going operations and planning.
- 2016 Regional Transportation Projects
- Bonded Roadways
- Drinking Water from Household Wells
- Emergency Preparedness
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Information
- On-Lot Septic System Information
- Smoke Detector Program
- Snow Removal Guidelines
- Stormwater Information
- Street Dedication Policy
- Warwick Township Revised Stormwater Management Regulations
- Why does the Township use chip seal on the roads?