Warwick Township's Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance provides design standards for lots and roadways, as well as open space requirements. The Township must approve all subdivisions of land before issuing a building permit for new construction of residential or commercial dwellings. The Township utilizes a seven-member Planning Commission whose function is to review all subdivision and land development plan submittals.
Warwick Township and Lititz Borough together developed and adopted a Joint Strategic Comprehensive Plan in 1999. This plan is updated approximately every 5 years. The objective of this Plan is to provide a planning tool for leaders to use as a guide for managing growth and preserving cultural and natural resources within their jurisdiction.
Planning Commission members are appointed to four-year terms
|Daniel L. Zimmerman||Secretary|
- 2016 Regional Transportation Projects Map
- Annual Meeting Schedule
- Ordinances & Planning Documents
- Other Forms & Applications
- Small Projects Design Assistance Guidance
- Stormwater Management Ordinance (#262)
- Submission Deadlines
- Warwick Region Carbon Audit and Greenhouse Gas Report
- Warwick Township Exemption & Small Project Application
- Warwick Township Stormwater Management Ordinance
- Zoning District Map