Welcome to Warwick Township,
Lancaster County, PA
Warwick Township is a community with a rich history as one of the original townships created in Lancaster County. With a tradition of agriculture, balanced with a mix of residential homes, open space, and a vibrant business/industrial community, our progressive approach has put us in a leading role in many fields including economic development, agricultural preservation and comprehensive watershed management.
Warwick Township is the first municipality in Pennsylvania to earn Platinum Certification (highest performance level) through the Sustainable Pennsylvania Community Certification program. The municipality completed the program’s rigorous assessment which tracks 131 policies and practices that define a sustainable community. To review our press release click here. To review our program information, click the "Around the Township" tab at the top of our website, then "Sustainability".
In other news:
- Did you receive a door hanger about vegetation growing on your property?
- Current Road Maintenance Projects
- Flood Hazard Determination Information (FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps updated 4/5/2016) - Click the link above for details on how to view flood maps for your property.
- Calculate your carbon footprint
- Important information regarding the bird flu (Click here for the domestic pet regulations)
- Who to contact for mosquito concerns
October 24, 2016 - 7:30am
October 25, 2016 - 4:00pm
October 26, 2016 - 7:00pm
October 27, 2016 - 7:00pm
October 28, 2016 (All day)