Warwick Township is a community with a rich history as one of the original townships created in Lancaster County. With a tradition of agriculture, balanced with a mix of residential homes, open space, and a vibrant business/industrial community, our progressive approach has put us in a leading role in many fields including economic development, agricultural preservation and comprehensive watershed management.
Warwick Township is the first municipality in Pennsylvania to earn Platinum Certification (highest performance level) through the Sustainable Pennsylvania Community Certification program. The municipality completed the program’s rigorous assessment which tracks 131 policies and practices that define a sustainable community. To review our press release click here. To review our program information, click the "Around the Township" tab at the top of our website, then "Sustainability".
In other news:
- Did you receive a door hanger about vegetation growing on your property?
- Proposed Flood Hazard Determination Information
(FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps)
May 27, 2015 - 7:00pm
June 3, 2015 - 7:00am
June 10, 2015 - 6:30pm
June 16, 2015 - 8:00am
June 16, 2015 - 7:00pm
News & Announcements
- Warwick Township recognized as Platinum Certified Sustainable Municipality
- LEMA recommends no burning due to current dry weather conditions
- 18th Annual Lititz Run Watershed Alliance Watershed Day 5/12/2015
- Free Home Composting Workshops!
- Lancaster Symphony Orchestra Free Memorial Day Concert @ Warwick High School