|Lancaster County 2018 Reassessment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Welcome to Warwick Township,
Lancaster County, PA
Warwick Township is a community with a rich history as one of the original townships created in Lancaster County. With a tradition of agriculture, balanced with a mix of residential homes, open space, and a vibrant business/industrial community, our progressive approach has put us in a leading role in many fields including economic development, agricultural preservation and comprehensive watershed management.
Warwick Township is the first municipality in Pennsylvania to earn Platinum Certification (highest performance level) through the Sustainable Pennsylvania Community Certification program. The municipality completed the program’s rigorous assessment which tracks 131 policies and practices that define a sustainable community. To review our press release click here. To review our program information, click the "Around the Township" tab at the top of our website, then "Sustainability".
In other news:
- Flood Hazard Determination Information (FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps updated 4/5/2016) - Click the link above for details on how to view flood maps for your property.
- Calculate your carbon footprint
- Important information regarding the bird flu (Click here for the domestic pet regulations)
- Who to contact for mosquito concerns
News & Announcements
- Due to inclement weather, the Warwick Township offices are closed today (3/14). The office will reopen on Wednesday 3/15 at 8am.
- Warwick Township receives a $50,000 grant from DCNR to complete Phase II of the Lions Park rehabilitation.
- 2017 Budget Highlights
- Christmas Tree Recycling at Municipal Building until Jan 23rd.
- 2016 Skywarn Spotter Training 10/6/2016