Welcome to Warwick Township,
Lancaster County, PA
Warwick Township is a community with a rich history as one of the original townships created in Lancaster County. With a tradition of agriculture, balanced with a mix of residential homes, open space, and a vibrant business/industrial community, our progressive approach has put us in a leading role in many fields including economic development, agricultural preservation and comprehensive watershed management.
Warwick Township is the first municipality in Pennsylvania to earn Platinum Certification (highest performance level) through the Sustainable Pennsylvania Community Certification program. The municipality completed the program’s rigorous assessment which tracks 131 policies and practices that define a sustainable community. To review our press release click here. To review our program information, click the "Around the Township" tab at the top of our website, then "Sustainability".
In other news:
- Did you receive a door hanger about vegetation growing on your property?
- Flood Hazard Determination Information (FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps) - The Warwick Township Board of Supervisors adopted Ordinance #275 to amend its floodplain regulations at their regularly scheduled meeting on March 16, 2016. These regulations are in accordance with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) requirements and were to be adopted by April 5, 2016 in order to avoid suspension from the NFIP. The updated FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps became effective 4/5/2016. Click the link above for details on how to view flood maps for your property.
- Ever wonder how to calculate your carbon footprint based on your daily activity, such as using electricity, driving a car, or disposing of waste?
- Important information regarding the bird flu for individuals who wish to keep chickens (up to 4) in accordance with Warwick Township's domestic pet regulations. (Click here for the domestic pet regulations)
- PA Dept. of Agriculture CHEMSWEEP Waste Pesticide Disposal Program (for licensed farmers, professional pesticide applicators and pesticide businesses).
- Pennsylvania leads the nation in Lyme disease cases. Learn more about how to protect yourself and your family.
May 30, 2016 - 12:00am
June 1, 2016 - 7:00am
June 8, 2016 - 6:30pm
June 15, 2016 - 7:00pm
June 16, 2016 - 7:00am
News & Announcements
- Requirement to file a Local Income Tax Return by April 15, 2016
- FREE Home Compost Workshops scheduled throughout Lancaster County
- 2016 Budget Highlights
- The portion of the regional rails-to-trails from Clay Road to East Newport Road is now open to the public!
- IMPORTANT! WTMA NOVEMBER BOARD MEETING RESCHEDULED