Warwick Township has authorized the firm of General Code to post its Code of Ordinances on-line. Please note that you will be directed to another website when you click the link.
Following are some general guidelines to assist you in searching for documents:
- Specific Ordinances governing development in the Township are identified below:
- Chapter 270 - Stormwater Management Ordinance
- Chapter 285 - Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance
- Chapter 340 - Zoning Ordinance, periodic updates are listed below.
Please note: The following Ordinances were recently adopted and have not been codified into the online Code of Ordinnances.
- Ordinance #275 was adopted on March 16, 2016. This Ordinance amends floodplain regulations with the Zoning Ordinance. These regulations are in accordance with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) requirements and were to be adopted by April 5, 2016 in order to avoid suspension from the NFIP. The updated FEMA Flood Insurance Rate Maps became effective 4/5/2016.
- Ordinance #277 was adopted on April 20, 2016. This Ordinance updates the Property Maintenance Code.
(please note that you will be directed to a different website)
- 2017 Regional Transportation Projects Map
- Annual Meeting Schedule
- Ordinances & Planning Documents
- Other Forms & Applications
- Small Projects Design Assistance Guidance
- Stormwater Management Ordinance (#262)
- Submission Deadlines
- Warwick Region Carbon Audit and Greenhouse Gas Report
- Warwick Township Exemption & Small Project Application
- Warwick Township Stormwater Management Ordinance
- Zoning District Map