Report a burned-out street light

Reporting a street light outage

You may contact the Warwick Township Administration office at 626-8900 to report a streetlight concern .  When reporting an outage, you will need to provide the location of the pole and the pole number.  The pole number is generally 2 series of numbers; the first is a 5-digit number and the second begins with S followed by a 5-digit number.