Effective on Thursday, June 11th, the Warwick Township and WTMA offices reopened to the public with the previous office hours of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A few changes have been made for public access.
- Each location now has a service window, rather than direct door access into the offices.
- The public will still have the option of contactless transactions within the vestibule area. Forms and directions, and drop-off boxes will remain inside the first set of double doors.
- If you choose to come into the lobby, you may come to the either the Administration office service window, or WTMA service window, and an employee will be happy to assist you.
- Public meetings are again being held in the meeting room at the Warwick Township Municipal Building, 315 Clay Road, Lititz, PA 17543. Due to new seating guidelines, we request anyone who plans on attending the meeting to contact our office at 717-626-8900 or email [email protected] by noon the day before the meeting to register for the meeting. You may be requested to wait outside until a specific agenda item is called.
- Anyone entering the building is required to wear a mask (unless health issues interfere with your ability to wear one).
- Areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly.