Acceptable Forms Of Payment
- Payments made to WTMA may be in the form of cash, check, money order, debit card, or credit card (credit/debit card payments will include a 2.65% charge [minimum of $3.00]; ACH payments will not incur a charge). We also accept payments over the phone. Call the WTMA office at 717-627-2379 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm [the office is closed on federal holidays]).
- You may use your bank's on-line billpay system. Please note that your bank may issue a paper check sent through the US Mail, frequently from an out-of-state servicing center. If you utilize this method of payment, please check with your bank to verify their processing methods and allow at least 10 days for your payment to reach the WTMA office.
- Quarterly ACH payments. This is an automatic payment from your specifed bank account which is debited quarterly. For more information, please contact the Authority office at (717) 627-2379 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also print, complete and mail the following ACH Authorization form to WTMA: ACH Authorization Form
- ACH payments made through WTMA's Portal (click on the link below). Payments are pulled from the Portal only twice per month - on the mornings of the 2nd Friday and the 29th. Portal payments made by midnight on the 28th of the month in which they are due, will be considered timely. If your bill is past due, please contact the Authority prior to making a Portal payment.
Via WTMA's web portal, you are able to:
- Sign up for eBills and eliminate your paper billing
- View or print your current or recent bills
- View your billing, payment & usage history
- Securely pay your bill via electronic ACH payments
Sign up is so easy! All you need is a valid email address and some information from your most recent bill.
Click one of the following to start using the Web Portal: